First, this was a big night for Amy Adams, because she
decided to finally cover up her Globes
I’m not sure if this is Abigail Breslin or if Wednesday
Addams grew up and decided to rebel by going blonde
Julia Roberts wore…. (yawn)
Sorry this was so boring I fell asleep for a minute (yawn).
Melissa McCarthy’s dress was clearly trying to signal that a
storm is coming
Margot Robbie took a fashion rick in pants and it paid off...
A woman hasn’t looked this feminine in pants since her Wolf
of Wall Street Costar, Leonardo Dicaprio...
Alright, Alright… time for Matthew McConaughey…
All I can say is, somewhere Bruno Mars is naked and freezing.
And how do you not love Sandra Bullock? When every other woman in Hollywood is
rushing to the plastic surgeon to hide their turkey necks… Sandy B wears a
dress in tribute to turkey necks...
Lupita Nyong'o looked gorgeous …
I haven’t seen white clinging to black this tightly since
baby North West was conceived.
That’s my quick recap of the Critics’ Choice Awards, join me
this weekend for the newest episode of The Carpet and The Drapes SAG Awards
edition. And feel free the like,
comment, and share with all of your fashionable friends.









No comments:
Post a Comment