![]() |
| I'm not famous |
Anyway, since I didn't have time for a video, I thought I would give you a quick recap of the who's who...
Celebs were grouped together in front rows all over fashion week...
There were people Tom Cruise hasn't slept with..
And ironically, people Tom Cruise has slept with...
![]() |
| I don't know what it is but they look different |
![]() |
| I'm sure she's not pregnant... I mean, she's happily married so that would be werid |
Tina Fey tried the Sexy Librarian look again...
![]() |
| It failed |
Rita Ora was surrounded by bodyguards because Pepe Le Pew kept trying to kiss her...
![]() |
| Quelle est? Ah, le belle femme skunk fatale. |
Dakota Fanning decied to remind everyone that she is an adult now and can legally buy boobs...
...AND we had a Fashion Police "Bitch Stole My Look" moment with the Queen B herself, Joan Rivers and Olivia Palermo
... and it happened again!
Olivia is clearly trying to steal Joan's style. But I am a Joan Ranger...
I made my very first GIF... I'm so proud of me
So Joan definitely wore it better!
Hope I made the Queen proud
If you enjoyed this post please share... because sharing is sexy! And don't forget to subscribe to get updates in the sidebar, as well as Subscribe on YouTube, and Follow on Twitter. There are many more red carpets coming up and you don't want to miss out!














No comments:
Post a Comment